Marketing Compliance Solution
Real-Time Blocking of Illegal or Company-Restricted Phone Calls
Made by Any Agent, Anywhere, on Any Device
Fill out the Form on the Right to Schedule a Free Compliance Assessment!
What Is The TCPA & Why Should You Care?
The Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) was passed by Congress in 1991 to protect consumers from unsolicited telemarketing calls.
As Federal and State privacy laws become increasingly complicated, customers are more demanding than ever about marketing communications. Businesses that rely on outbound marketing and sales need better tools and smarter processes to help them stay compliant and stay ahead of the competition.
Gryphon’s TCPA Compliance Solutions Can Help Your Organization:
- Implement guidelines to ensure compliance with all relevant marketing privacy regulations across all marketing channels
- Minimize liability exposure by keeping compliance guidelines up-to-date
- Establish policies and procedures to monitor and enforce compliance
- Identify and improve existing processes to increase efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- Account for industry-specific challenges as well as your business’ unique goals, policies, and marketing programs
Are YOU at Risk?
- A major cruise line settled a TCPA lawsuit for $76 Million
- A major satellite television provider was ordered to pay a $280 Million fine, the largest Do-Not-Call penalty ever.
- A major payment processing company settled a TCPA suit for $9 Million
- A major insurance company agreed to pay $9.8 Million in TCPA fines & penalties